Translate

Sunday, May 19, 2013

A New Day---one

Each new day brings with it the chance to make this day a little bit better than the last and it also gives you the chance to get to know yourself a little bit more.

As the saying goes what the world needs is love that is for the benefit of everyone. Right now I do not concern myself with what people may think about what I do or may do. I have worked to overcome my fears and I would like for everyone to be in this place.

So, when you rise in the morning give thanks to who ever for the day and the chance to  make the world a better place. Do not be like a lot of people and throw money at the thought that money will make a difference when it may not. Use your mind to come up with or produce ideas that the world can make use of.

Be of the few who do not take for granted of waking up every morning because these are the ones who have an enlighten mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment