Translate

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Forward---

As I strive towards the positive and the possible the world seems to move slower, giving one the chance to take it all in. The day to day changes, the comings and goings of the people, the ones on top and the ones in the middle, finally to the people on the bottom of the pole.

There is only so much I am able to do such as what I'm doing now trying to bring attention to the hardships of many in my own way, at the same time helping myself to overcome Imp. In doing so I have to think the positive, the possible at all times, work to share my ideas, insights, wisdom, knowledge and the information about as much good as I possibly can. 

Reaching out in the hopes of getting people to think, and take some kind of action to help make the world a better place. This is never far from my mind at any given time of day, many people need or look for someone to take that first step and right now I may be that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment