Translate

Monday, May 6, 2013

DAY TO DAY---continue

Everyday I wake up I try to think of a way to use my creative ability to reach out and touch someone in a positive way. As the saying goes, "Should you get one person to make one positive change or do some good for someone then you have did a good job."

This is an approach I think everyone should try on a daily basis as they go through their lives to try and help make the world a better place.

I hear it all the time or I say it all the time that there are plenty of good people out there in the world who do good all the time yet, go unnoticed. To not be able to understand that when you do good in a lot of cases you are not given the attention that comes when you do wrong.

Let me tell you that doing good for others leave you with a good feeling through and through, to get someone to smile, laugh, or sing for the joy of it all. I can not say enough about doing good and the rewards that can be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment