Translate

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Desire & The Seeker-----1--continue

What is that you desire? To lose weight, to stop smoking, to move up in your career. It can be any of a number of things that would make your life better in more ways than one. First let's look at the definition of this word desire.
Desire means to wish or long for; Crave, want, to express a wish to obtain, ask for, request. This is one of the definitions for desire and if this is the definition then all one needs to do is to add action and you are well on your way to having what it is that you want the most.
It's my desire to overcome Imp and in doing so help make the world a better place.
What is that you seek? Are you a seeker of truth, of wisdom, knowledge. To be a seeker means a person or thing that seeks. So you make use of the computer to seek that which you want the most. The root word of seeker is seek and the meaning of this word means to go in search or quest of; to try to find or discover by searching or questioning.
So combine action with desire and be a seeker. My quest, search, has taken me many miles and a chance to interact with lot of different people and I am constantly taking action to bring my desires into reality. I shall always be a seeker of truth, wisdom, and knowledge, to raise my level of conscience.

No comments:

Post a Comment