Translate

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Keep trying---continue

When you come to a point with an idea or concept and you feel that you are not getting the results that you are after and you want give up, remember this; (Do not be like the person who quit to soon, just three feet short of the mother load.)

I have had times like this and to keep myself going all I had to do was look around at the way the world is today and what I wanted the world to be was enough to keep me going. That and the thought of meeting Imp, what I call a true friend providing I was willing to do the hard work of overcoming Imp.

Like so many things in this world, Imp, I think has for the longest time been misunderstood and waiting for someone to come along with the right approach to unlock the key to the mother load.

Yes I must keep going as all of you who read this blog and share the information that I'm trying so hard to get across.

No comments:

Post a Comment